Flare Dress - Kininngua (Golden)
[free shipping Canada-wide / flat rate worldwide]
Look at these shiny, golden ulus and honey sininnguat. Let your love for Inukness shine in this polka dotted amauti-inspired dress. It would go great with a little bolero jacket and leggings!
Featuring a fitted, body hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor.
• 100% Inuk-designed and developed
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, which is eco-friendly
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fast-drying fabric